MarkinBOX MB1010 – Desktop Engraving Machine (Bluetooth)
Our largest dot peen desktop marker is a wireless machine with Bluetooth connectivity, featuring an expanded marking area, perfect for almost all metals and plastics.
Marking area of X axis 100mm × Y axis 100mm
** The MB1010S includes a Tool Post **FIND OUT MORE
The MarkinBOX MB1010 is a wireless desktop marker, which features Bluetooth connectivity, and can effectively mark metals, plastics, paper and wood. Employing linear XY movement, the MB1010 enables stable and quality marking at any angle.
By fitting an additional tool, the marker is transformed into a highly portable device.
A generous marking window of X axis 100mm × Y axis 100mm makes the MB1010 the largest of our dot peen systems. In addition, the device offers an optional deep marking feature, allowing the user to simply replace the head with a marking solenoid (BSD).
The device includes the Sktechbook2 software, easy-to-use, feature rich and Bluetooth or WiFi compatible, making portability a breeze when using a phone or tablet. Just place the part on to the marking plinth and start your project within moments…
With quality, affordability and longevity in mind, the MarkinBOX range has been designed and manufactured in Japan by Tokyo Chokoku Marking Products, a company that can trace its heritage back to the beginning of the 20th century.
- Works with Sketchbook, a windows based software, with touch versions also available on Google Play and the App Store
- Lightweight (only 1.5kg) and portable, it literally fits in the palm of your hand
- Durable, impact resistant, rubber coated case with a choice of 5 colours
- Start marking via USB, Bluetooth (PC or Android), Digital I/O, PLC or Ethernet
- High quality marks as small as 1 mm
- Flexibility: can be hand held, mounted or integrated into production
- 1-year comprehensive warranty
Champagne Gold, Wine Red, Silver, Gun Metal, Black
100mm x 100mm