MarkinBOX MB8020S – Handheld Engraver (Bluetooth)
Our mid-sized marker, which combines wireless handheld portability (inc Bluetooth connectivity) with a long horizontal marking area, perfect for almost all metals and plastics.
Marking area of X axis 80mm × Y axis 20mm.FIND OUT MORE
The MarkinBOX 8020S (MB8020S) is a wireless handheld marking machine, which features Bluetooth connectivity, and can mark metals, plastics, paper, wood and more anywhere. No part is too big, your only limit is the marking window (X axis 80mm x Y axis 20mm). This model is a little larger than MB3315S, a little smaller than MB1010…
Positioned it at any angle, this robust handheld marking machine includes the easy-to-use, feature rich software Sketchbook2. Comfortable and reassuringly solids, just place the marking head on the required area and start marking.
The broad range of connectivity options allows you to start your project in a breeze. Compatible with Windows PC’s, Android and iOS devices, be up and running in moments.
Focused on safety and efficiency, the MB8020S provides you with a powerful marking solution that requires minimum maintenance.
Engineered with quality and affordability in mind, the MarkinBOX range is designed and manufactured in Japan by Tokyo Chokoku Marking Products, a company that can trace its heritage back to the beginning of the 20th century.
For extra functionality, the MarkinBox family comes with a broad range of accessories to suit all marking requirements.
- Works with Sketchbook, a windows based software, with touch versions also available on Google Play and the App Store
- Lightweight (only 1.5kg) and portable, it literally fits in the palm of your hand
- Durable, impact resistant, rubber coated case with a choice of 5 colours
- Start marking via USB, Bluetooth (PC or Android), Digital I/O, PLC or Ethernet
- High quality marks as small as 1 mm
- Flexibility: can be hand held, mounted or integrated into production
- 1-year comprehensive warranty